The "dance" litter of puppies arrived in summer. They totaled 6 and we were told the parents were a doxie and cockapoo. I originally planned on taking two buffs but came home with all three. My husband is used to these surprises. When Jitterbug was adopted, which didn't take long at all, I picked up another, Tango. The two other flat coated black pups at another foster home were also quickly adopted. Shy at first, the pups were exposed to lots of people (and children) from the neighbor hood and really came a long way in confidence. After Disco was adopted I picked up sweet little Shortcake. She had arrived with her doggie mama and had went to another foster home. After her mama was adopted we felt it would be good for her to be with other pups. After some new pictures, she was noticed by a family on petfinder and she also was on her way to a forever home.
Shortcake his a mom and human children to love her and keep her busy.Tango lives nearby with his mom and dad.
Fluffy HipHop is in the Minneopolis area with a mom and kids. Flat coated Disco is in the Appleton area with a mom and two other doggie siblings also adopted from Fluffy Dog Rescue. Jitterbug is in the Theinsville area with a mom. He even gets to go to work with her.
I so love this picture of the three blondies. I am a nurse and have it on my clipboard and often show it to patients and the smiles come out.


